Complaints Against The Colombo Stock Exchange

Complaints against the CSE should be referred to the CSE for an appropriate solution.
If the issue constitutes an offence in terms of the SEC Act, the matter may be referred to the SEC in writing. All documentation and facts relied upon should be attached to the written complaint.